Friday, April 5, 2013

Review on Origins Restaurant at Pan Pacific Hotel Perth

Hello hello dear readers! If there are any out there! Anyway, today's post is firstly going to be a review on my experience at Origins Restaurant Pan Pacific Hotel at Perth. 



My coordinates: Louboutin heels, Balanciaga bag, Cartier watch, Tifanny and co bracelet, MNG dress

Jenny's Coordinates: White dress with lacy sleeves (only she knows where its from ;p), Salvatore Feragamo heels, Rolex watch, YSL silver clutch and Chanel necklace.
Indulge your senses! Pan Pacific Hotel is a classic luxury 5 star hotel located all around the world! But I'll be posting specifically about the one at Perth, Australia. For those of you that don't know, it is located on Adelaide Terrace at the City of Perth surrounded with other beautiful hotels. 

I decided to try Origins Restaurant because a friend of mine Elisha works there and suggested me to try the spotless place! Therefore, My friend babe Jenny tie and I went to give it a go. 
The restaurant was located at the lobby next to the beautiful bright blue pool! And when I say bright blue, I mean BRIGHT blue. . The whole pool was lighted up in the colour of blue as the surrounding was all dark! It looked so pretty! Origins Restaurant not only provides dinner by inspiring chefs, but also high tea! Wonder how high tea all started? Legend has it, afternoon tea originated in 1840 when Anna the 7th Dutchess of Bedford would have tea, sandwiches and cakes brought to her drawing room in the afternoon, thus the tradition of afternoon tea was born. SORRY! A little off topic here!


The following were what we ordered: 
PS, We didn't order entrée's because since we were sick, we did not have much appetite. . but. . 
BON APPETIT

I ordered a Risotto. It contains Asparagus & green pea risotto, purple basil, lemon oil, Parmesan

Jenny babe ordered a Crispy Skinned Salmon Fillet with seared scallops with braised cabbage and saffron sauce

For dessert, We decided to share! We normally don't eat this little really!
Crumble creme brulee with mixed berries and vanilla sauce






The atmosphere was bright and it gives you that typical fancy luxurious feeling when you walk in. They had soothing music and the best part was. . We were the only people there! I guess its because its a weekday!




The lobby area


















Overall. . Ill rate the atmosphere of the restaurant and the food! 
Atmosphere: 7 out of 10

Food: 6.5 out of 10

Service: 8 out of 10 

Reason: The atmosphere of the restaurant was very typical. Not saying that it wasn't beautiful which it was! But it did not stand out to me that much. The food was above average. . I think its because I have had better. But it was still great enough for me to finish everything and to actually be full! There was nothing special about the risotto. I could order a risotto at some random Italian restaurant and it would taste slightly just slightly not as good. The salmon though, was cooked excellently but the other ingredients didn't have much taste to it. The creme brulee was tasty because of the fruits and the extra yummy sauce that it was accompanied with. I'd give it extra points for looking pretty though! The service was great! We were able to do separate billing, which much 5 star restaurants do not do, and the porter at the entrance was so cute and kind enough to help Jenny and I take a picture when he saw how much of camwhore's we were! 
Would I return?: YES! But that is only if I don't find some place else that is better! 



Visit http://www.panpacific.com for more information on dining, events or even rooms and reservations. 

See ya.
 LeJasmine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment